ESSBFS / ESSBFCS Suction Line Filter Drier Series are hermetic Filter Drier in compacted bead style for use on suction line.
ESSBFS Series is designed for CFC and HCFC refrigerants with mineral and alkyl benzene oils. At the same time they are compatible with HFC refrigerants and blends.
ESSBFCS Series are the Suction Line Filter Driers for the systems using CO2 (R-744) as a refrigerant.
Moisture removal formula, is prepared as %80 Molecular Sieve and %20 Activated Alumina targeting maximum moisture and acid removal from the system.
ESSBFS / ESSBFCS are designed for the removal of the moisture and acidity and / or removal of the acidity formed after the burn-out of the compressor.
– ESSBFS / ESSBFCS Series have solder type connection,
– Extremely high water adsorption capacity compared to others brands,
– High acid adsorption / preventation capacity,
– 1/4″ Schrader unions on the inlet and outlet, providing easy and fast tracking,
– Ability to filtration of unwanted particals more then size of 20 microns by the grade filtration,
– High crush and abrasion strength even after full capacity,
– Working temperature is between -40 °C, +120 °C,
– Maximum working pressure is 45 bar for ESSBFS, 70 bar for ESSBFCS Ø 45, 60 bar Ø 60,
– Minimum flow resistance.
On the tables, the Filter Driers’ dimensions, water adsorption capacities, dehydration capacities are shown according to the working temperature.